Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One month to go!

Well we are just one month out from the big day - the murmers of response are starting to solidify and word is spreading throughout the appropriate communities.

I thought it was time to give people somewhere to sign up so i have created an event on facebook
If you use facebook join in and rsvp - if you don't feel free to let us know you are coming by leaving a comment below!

Facebook event - http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=28823697662

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'd like to attend, but can only get there around 2pm or so...wherever you guys will be by then :)

jen hook said...

Rach we are hoping to be getting to Degraves st around 2pm ish, if you like email me at janice.hook @ gmail.com and I will give you my mobile so you can find us.